Monday 18 March 2013

It's that time of the year again!

Apologies for the lack of posting last week but at school it's that time of year again with lots of coursework to be marked before the Easter Hollidays, that's if I don't want to spend my holidays marking!

So first up my progress on Lizzie*Kate's Halloween Rules.  I managend to do more than I thought on this, partially due to having to take a few days off work because I had a bad inner ear infection, which caused my ear drum to perforate! The infection has cleared up but I'm still slightly deaf in one ear.


Last week on the rotation it was The Drawn Thread week.  Not much progress was made in the evenings but over the weekend I made up for my lack of stitiching.  Here is my progress so far.


I just need to complete the border on this one.

This week it's Just Nan week and I'm starting a new project, Lady Scarlet's Journey.  It's another busy week work wise this week so it will be interesting to see how I get on!

Happy stitching!


7 comments:

Angela CG said...

Your stitching on The Drawn Thread piece is just lovely.

Justflo said...

Those 'Halloween Rules' are good, must remember them.

The 'Drawn Thread' is lovely, it looks so very delicate.
Beautiful stitching as always.

Chris said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon! What lovely stitching progress!!

Jacklyn Cornwell said...

Lovely work as always, but I have to say I like the Halloween piece better.

Are the hearts in the Drawn Thread border satin stitched?

Bekca said...

Beautiful stitching, I look forward to seeing your new start :)
Hurray for Easter holidays!
Best wishes.

Anne said...

Your Halloween Rules is great! I love your other piece so much too, very pretty!

Carolyn NC said...

Sorry for the ear infection - no fun! Lovely stitching on your rotations!