Tuesday 22 February 2011

Some good reasons for not much progress?

So, the new project I decided to start was Little Witch from Shepherd's Bush. Just the right size for stitching in the car and I knew there was going to be a lot of travelling to come.  This is how much progress I made.


Not much for a week, I have to admit, but when you are travelling through scenery like this who can blame me for looking rather than stitching?








These are views of the Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Skye the latter being where I spent a few days last week. This was a surprise trip organised by my new BF, and it really was a surprise, I had no idea where we were going.

So I hope you can understand the reasons for the lack of progress.  \i'm carrying on with Little Witch this week so, hopefully, I will have more to show next time.


4 comments:

Bec said...

They are gorgeous photos!
I don't blame you for not getting much stitching done.

You have done quite well managing to stitch that much in the car, with all the beautiful scenery!
Not to mention stitching in a moving vechile.
Isn't it hard to stitch with all lumps and bumps in the road?

Happy Stitching
Bec

grannyanne said...

Great views. You obviously had better weather than we did. Happy stitching.

Sea said...

You are very lucky! I recognised the Black Cullins , then doubted myself. I love Skye, tiz a beautiful island. I wish I could quit the rat race and go live there. On the way there, crossing Rannoch Moor as the sun comes up is magical, with Red Deer just wandering around.

Carolyn NC said...

Scenery always wins...but still progress!