Tuesday 2 November 2010

The last halloween ornaments of 2010

Last week it was the half term holiday so no work for me, of the payed variety.  We did, however, decorate the kitchen and do one or two other bits and bobs around the house.  I was able to finish two more Halloween stockings from Blackbird Designs, Candy Corn and Haunted House.



I did take a picture of my light tree decorated for Halloween but it didn't come out too well for some reason.  Sticking with the Autumn theme I was also able start and finish the Just Nan Autumn Humbug ~ Autumn Glory.


I still have the Spring one of these to do but that won't be until next year now, as it's time to start the Christmas stitching!  This week it's Just Nan week on the rotation and I've started Festive Fifteen but there's not enough to show just yet.  Last week it was the Santa Tree Skirt.  I'm quite pleased with the progress I made on this although I'm not sure it will be finished for Christmas this year!


9 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Jen, All your stitching is Great !!!

Lesleyanne said...

Three lovely finishes and great progress on your wip.

grannyanne said...

Pity your tree photograph was not good, I bet it looked terrific. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Merry Fifteen and any other Christmas stitching.

Bekca said...

I love all the stockings you have made this year and great progress on Santa Tree Skirt. Happy stitching to you!

TammyK said...

Congrats on the finishes. Great progress on Santa Tree Skirt :)

LisaG said...

Loving the little stockings, really cute.

Justflo said...

Great ornaments. Glad Santa is growing. looking forward to seeing festive fifteen.

Happy stitching to you

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта speedystitcher.blogspot.com

Blu said...

Great finishes! The humbug is so cute!