Sunday 15 November 2009

Another festive finish!

I did it! Despite four hours in the classroom yesterday I finished the December calendar from Mill Hill. As I think I mentioned before, this really does sparkle.

December Calendar
The picture is not the best but it will have to do for now. On Friday Simply Christmas came back from the framers!

Simply Christmas
The bespoke frame really sets this one off. The presents sparkle and the bobble on Santa's hat is fluffy!

Next week on the rotation it is back to White Nights and the algerian eylets, joy!


Just a little reminder that, here in the UK


Christmas Countdown - Christmas Layouts

9 comments:

Justflo said...

Love your 'Simply Christmas', the frame looks great.
The December calendar definitely has a sparkle. I imagine that you are very happy with them both.
Look forward to seeing some more Christmas finishes, I'm sure you must have some in your stash.
Have you done a Christmas Biscornu yet I wonder?
Looking forward to future pics.
Happy stitching to you.

Blu said...

December looks very sparkly. And the frame for Christmas is just gorgeous!

Branlaadee said...

They both look great. I love the framing on Simply Christmas!

LisaG said...

OMG you've got someone in the uk that does bespoke frames... where???? I had lots of stitching framed to match when my parents lived in the US but haven't found anyone over here willing to give it a go!

I'm loving the finish of the framed Simply Christmas & the December finish is my favourite of all the months.

Karen said...

Love the frame for Simply Christmas. I've never seen anything framed like that before, it looks great!

grannyanne said...

They look brilliant. I am sure you enjoyed doing them. Best wishes for your next project

Cindy F. said...

Congrats girl!! Love your December AND really love your framed finish! Absolutely precious!

Karen said...

Cute finishes...love the Simply Christmas frame. Perfect!

Carolyn NC said...

Love both of these and the frame you have is perfect!