Thursday 8 October 2009

Spooky Stitching

At last I have started my spooky stitching! Here is a quick update on progress so far.

Open House.

Open House
This really is fun to stitch.

My handbag stitching is the Horrid Halloween Biscornu from Faby Reilly. I am doing this on 32ct Crystal Peach linen as I have a lot left over from the Over the Top and in the Tin project. I am going to change some of the colours for Kreinik 'Glow in the Dark' ones as I have them in my stash.

Horrid Halloween

I also managed to spend an evening on the November Calendar.


I hope everyone has a happy stitching weekend!

6 comments:

Mel said...

Love the spooky stitching! :)

Lesleyanne said...

They're all looking great.

Carolyn NC said...

Great stitching going on here!

LisaG said...

Looking forward to seeing your spooky finishes :-)

Dena Lenham said...

Ooh, can't wait to see the biscornu finished. it is going to be fabulous!

grannyanne said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress on all Spookies. November looks to be nearly finished.