My splitting the day between two projects seems to have worked. I completed the cross stitch on the gate houses so next time it is the fancy stitches, backstitch and then the swag.
Simply Autumn also made good progress, in fact it is finished!
This week the house has also had a good clean achieved by the rotation method, one hour stitching, clean one room, one hour stitching, clean another room. I realised today that it is the first of August tomorrow so everything stopped so that I could mount the August Calendar ready to be put up on the kitchen wall. The staged photo of this to go in the sidebar has not happened as I was running out of time.
I also spent part of the week sorting out my holiday stitching. That's packed but no clothes yet. Well a girl has to get her priorities right. I will need to make a start on one, if not two of these tonight as starting a project in the car can often lead to centering problems, well that's my excuse.
Anyway off to clean the kitchen floor and pack some clothes, not necessarily in that order!
Twas the Night Before
11 hours ago